You can have multiple account users on WebGrid. If you're the Account Owner (Admin rights), you can give other people access to your WebGrid account and rights to various WebGrid Applications. You can then manage their accounts and restrict their Admin access if necessary. Account users can access their own accounts, to keep personal information updated and change their password.
Account user toolbar
- Click Create account user to add a new account user.
- Click Settings to personalize your account user view.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update account user
- "First name" is mandatory.
- "Last name" is mandatory.
- "Address" is optional.
- "Zip code" is optional.
- "City" is optional.
- "Phone" is optional. Include country code. Only digits
- "Primary email address" is mandatory.
- "Secondary email address" is optional.
- "Password" is mandatory.
- "Confirm password" is mandatory.
Viewing your account users
WebGrid account user viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting account user
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.
Messaging is a core feature at WebGrid and enables you to store messages (with follow up) and/or send messages to selected participations and even broadcast messages to groups.
Configure your Account user view
You can personalize the Account user views by setting managing your own settings.