View and manage customer Relations from one webpage where you can integrate communication with in-system emailing, upload documents, messaging and scheduling for individual customers. WebGrid Online Store associated with WebGrid CRM may have online store products where prices that differs from ordinary online store users. (Requires login)
- Click Create customer to add a new customer.
- Click Settings to personalize your customer view.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update customer
- "Company name" is mandatory.
- "Email address" is mandatory.
- "Address" is optional.
- "Zip code" is optional.
- "City" is optional.
- "Contact person" is optional. Contact within company.
- "Contact phone" is optional.
- "Organization number" is optional. A value added tax identification number or VAT identification number (VATIN)
- "Status" is optional.
- "Map customer" is optional.
Viewing your customers
WebGrid customer viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting customer
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.
Messaging is a core feature at WebGrid and enables you to store messages (with follow up) and/or send messages to selected participations and even broadcast messages to groups.
Configure your Customer view
You can personalize the Customer views by setting managing your own settings.