Custom shipping labels webpage
View and manage custom shipping labels one web page. You can either use WebGrid supported shipping providers or provide a custom URL where a PDF shipping label is generated for download. For web orders or refunding shipping labels please see Online Store -> Web Orders or Online Store -> Refunds
Custom shipping label toolbar
- Click Create shipping label to add a new custom shipping label.
- Click Settings to personalize your custom shipping label view.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update custom shipping label
- "Name" is mandatory.
- "Delivery method" is mandatory. Shipping agreement is required to make this feature work.
- "Address" is mandatory.
- "Zip code" is mandatory.
- "City" is mandatory.
- "Email Address" is mandatory.
- "Phone" is mandatory.
- "Reason for shipping label" is mandatory.
Viewing your custom shipping labels
WebGrid custom shipping label viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting custom shipping label
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.
Messaging is a core feature at WebGrid and enables you to store messages (with follow up) and/or send messages to selected participations and even broadcast messages to groups.
Configure your Custom shipping label view
You can personalize the Custom shipping label views by setting managing your own settings.