Items out of inventories webpage
View and manage items out of inventory one webpage, you can add items that are out of inventory where the items added are location sensitive and the data visible is limited by the location you logged into and the inventory is updated instantly.
Items out of inventory toolbar
- Click Create out of inventory to add a new items out of inventory.
- Click Settings to personalize your items out of inventory view.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update items out of inventory
- "Location" is mandatory.
- "Account user" is mandatory.
- "Estimated return" is mandatory.
- "Products out of inventory" is mandatory. Added products will be adjusted at inventory for selected account location.
- "Reason for this" is mandatory.
Viewing your items out of inventories
WebGrid items out of inventory viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting items out of inventory
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.
Messaging is a core feature at WebGrid and enables you to store messages (with follow up) and/or send messages to selected participations and even broadcast messages to groups.
Configure your Items out of inventory view
You can personalize the Items out of inventory views by setting managing your own settings.