Invoice customers webpage
View and manage invoice customers on one web page. A customer in WebGrid Invoice is anybody (individual or an organization) you do business with. You can maintain the details of all your customers and assign them the currencies (Requires configuration) in which you raise invoices.
Invoice customer toolbar
- Click Create invoice customer to add a new invoice customer.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update invoice customer
- "Company name for invoice" is mandatory.
- "Email address" is mandatory.
- "Address" is optional.
- "Extra Address" is optional.
- "Zip code" is optional.
- "City" is optional.
- "First name" is mandatory. Contact within company.
- "Last name" is mandatory. Contact within company.
- "Phone" is optional.
- "Organization number" is optional. A value added tax identification number or VAT identification number (VATIN)
- "Country" is optional.
Viewing your invoice customers
WebGrid invoice customer viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting invoice customer
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.