Point of sale refunds webpage
View and manage point of sale refunds on one web page. A refund is payment returning the customer’s money. Either cash, bank card (to account), voucher, or gift certificate.
Point of sale refund toolbar
- Click Create refund to add a new point of sale refund.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update point of sale refund
- "Order id" is mandatory. Order id for the order you would like to create a new refund for.
- "Refund sum" is mandatory. Initial refund sum can be updated later.
Viewing your point of sale refunds
WebGrid point of sale refund viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting point of sale refund
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.
- Delete this item. (You must confirm before deleting items.)