Product categories webpage
Manage product categories on one web page. A product category is an organizational unit to which you assign your products. You can add unlimited product categories with an unlimited number of sub categories. Product categories can be used for newsletter, online store search, and reporting.
Important features: Rows are sortable Multilingual texts Personalize view
Product category toolbar
- Click Create product category to add a new product category.
- Click Settings to personalize your product category view.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update product category
- "Current title text is for norwegian" is mandatory and text is multilingual.
- "Product category" is optional.
- "Current description text is for norwegian" is optional and text is multilingual. Text is visible as product catalog information.
- "Public category" is optional. Indicates if the product category is visible on web pages and products.
Viewing your product categories
WebGrid product category viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
This view is sortable
Click on and drag (draggable image icon)
to a new spot within the list, and the other items will adjust to fit.
Updating or deleting product category
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.