Manage project and milestones on one web page. Life is full of milestones – and so are projects. When planning a project, aside from laying out the tasks that take you from beginning to end, you’re inevitably going to want to mark key dates along the way.
- Click icon for navigating to project list view.
- Click Save for updating your project.
- Click Create project milestone to add a new project.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update project
- "Milestone title" is mandatory.
- "Start date and time" is mandatory.
- "End date and time" is mandatory.
- "Milestone participants" is optional.
Viewing your projects
WebGrid project viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting project
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.
Messaging is a core feature at WebGrid and enables you to store messages (with follow up) and/or send messages to selected participations and even broadcast messages to groups.