Paycheck elements webpage
Manage paycheck elements on one web page. WebGrid Paycheck elements are individual amounts on a paycheck and accumulate year-to-date wage and tax amounts for each employee.
Paycheck element toolbar
- Click Create paycheck element to add a new paycheck element.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update paycheck element
- "Unit Rate" is mandatory. ex: hourly rate
- "Quantity" is mandatory. ex: hours
- "Paycheck type" is mandatory.
- "Account user" is mandatory.
- "Info text" is mandatory.
Viewing your paycheck elements
WebGrid paycheck element viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating or deleting paycheck element
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.