View and manage web user from one webpage. A web user is a customer that has placed an order in your WebGrid store. You can here view orders, reset password, review and manage user information.
Web user toolbar
- Click Create web user to add a new web user.
- Click icon for viewing system status, application configuration and more.
Create or update web user
- "Email address" is mandatory. Email address is primary identifier for web users and must be unique.
- "First name" is mandatory.
- "Last name" is mandatory.
- "Address" is mandatory.
- "Address Extra" is optional.
- "Zip code" is mandatory.
- "City" is mandatory.
- "Phone" is mandatory.
Viewing your web users
WebGrid web user viewer is a powerful widget which allows you to view and edit data via its table representation and our grid supports infinite scrolling, which enables you to load any number of records into a grid without paging.
Updating web user
on any row in your view to manage it. Once clicked this menu will be visible.
Messaging is a core feature at WebGrid and enables you to store messages (with follow up) and/or send messages to selected participations and even broadcast messages to groups.